Thread: All included??

Default All included??

Hello,
    i'm looking at your 13" front big brake kit for my 69' camaro with drums front/back.
    Part nr:6472SWBK-D13

But my question is however the 2” drop spindels is included or not? They are shown on the photo but I’m still not sure.

Thanks in advance.

Jesper Madsen - Denmark

This kit does include the spindles (2" Drop) The "SWBK" stands for Spindle Wheel Brake Kit.

Super nice kit and provides the most amount of clamping force as any other 13" kit on the market!
    Aaron Strietzel
    Email Aaron
    Classic Performance Products Inc.
    378 E. Orangethorpe Ave
    Placentia, CA 92870
    Visit Our Site
    714/522-2000
    714/522-2500 fax

Thanks, all the info I need.

and the brake kit is just ordered together with some new coil springs and a set of tubular control arms
    so i guess the camaro soon will be ready for the Danish summer.

Hi again,

Last Week I finally received all the new parts from you, it took some time but it’s looking very nice!

But here is the situation:
    - When I brake normally, the brakes are making a high-tone noise.
    The noise stops if I really hit the brakes hard. I have tried everything, cleaning the brakepads with sandpaper etc.

But no matter what I do, the noise is coming back every time I brake normally, and it’s very annoying

What to do??

on fresh installations you need to allow some break in time to stop the brake noise. On my last car I built with the 13" kit they made all kinds of noise till i slowly broke them in. It will go away after a few hundred miles.
    Aaron Strietzel
    Email Aaron
    Classic Performance Products Inc.
    378 E. Orangethorpe Ave
    Placentia, CA 92870
    Visit Our Site
    714/522-2000
    714/522-2500 fax

This kit does consist of the spindles (2" Drop) The "SWBK" seems to be for Spindle Rim Braking mechanism Kit. Extremely amazing kit and provides the most quantity of clamping power as any other 13" kit on the current market!
    [url=http://surfersrentacar.com.au/]cheap car hire surfers paradise[/url]