Thread: Service, What Service?

Angry Service, What Service?

I spend a lot of money on a lot of cars and thought that customer service was priorty here at CPP. But as Ive stated in other forms and will continue to do so that after spending 5 grad or more I'm not happy with this company. I have a 1970 chevelle and purchased there Pro touring II package as well as complete steering components. I explained that while installing my rearend components and lowering it to the ground my springs fell out of it. What did I get as a reply "thats the way it is"!!!! If someone would have told me while spending my money that components would fall out of your car while lowering the rearend I would have saved my money and bought elsewhere or at least not a lowered spring!!! Phone them back to resolve this issue andthey say that there will be a cost to repowder coat the springs at my cost if you want to exchange them....THIS IS NOT HOW YOU KEEP CUSTOMERS!!!!

That's not what I want to hear after I just placed an order. Not happy I don't see a reply from CCP to your rant nether

Good Morning,

Mario here @ CPP contacted the customer directly to help respolve the issue at hand. Any questions please feel free to contact Mario or I. We are here to help!
    Aaron Strietzel
    Email Aaron
    Classic Performance Products Inc.
    378 E. Orangethorpe Ave
    Placentia, CA 92870
    Visit Our Site
    714/522-2000
    714/522-2500 fax

CPPMario

Jason,
    I've tried to reply to this thread a couple times, but have been having issues with my login.

I have left you a couple of phone messages and have e-mailed you regarding this issue. If you haven't recieved any of my messages please contact me because I want to handle this issue just like we had agreed to the day we spoke. I am happy to fix this for you, but you have to give me a chance.

Mario
    (800) 522-5004 Ext. 126
    (714) 522-2000
    mario@classicperform.com

Quote Originally Posted by CPPMario View Post
    Jason,
    I've tried to reply to this thread a couple times, but have been having issues with my login.

I have left you a couple of phone messages and have e-mailed you regarding this issue. If you haven't recieved any of my messages please contact me because I want to handle this issue just like we had agreed to the day we spoke. I am happy to fix this for you, but you have to give me a chance.

Mario
    (800) 522-5004 Ext. 126
    (714) 522-2000
    mario@classicperform.com

I see you have deleted my post from yesterday expressing my displeasment. Im working out of town and have not recieved any phone calls. The problem is I have the front of the car lowered and now that the rear was partially installed putting back to orginal height will look stupid. If you have a solution please let me know. Surprising this is the way customer service is suppose to happen....wish I would have recieved that the first day

CPPMario

Since day one I have wanted to fix this for you. You say you haven't recieved the phone messages or emails I have sent? Then contact me and lets get this solved. There are other options available other than changing the coils. I am eagerly awaiting a phone call.

Mario
    (800) 522-5004 Ext. 126
    (714) 522-2000 Ext 126
    mario@classicperform.com

Quote Originally Posted by CPPMario View Post
    Since day one I have wanted to fix this for you. You say you haven't recieved the phone messages or emails I have sent? Then contact me and lets get this solved. There are other options available other than changing the coils. I am eagerly awaiting a phone call.

Mario
    (800) 522-5004 Ext. 126
    (714) 522-2000 Ext 126
    mario@classicperform.com

I will call when I get back, and we'll see if something can be done. I will keep everyone posted to the outcome of this on going issue and the outcome.