Hi guys , just like the title says , I have a set of CPP dropped spindles with the 12" drilled and slotted rotors , updated Wilwood calipers and I want to do away with the dropped spindle . This is on a 69 Camaro Pro Touring project that also sports QA-1 Coilover conversion front shocks . My concerns are that combination of the two will be too much drop and would have to crank down the coilovers to get the ride height , in turn killing the ride quality . What I would like to do is change the spindle to a stock ride height spindle . Now I do understand that the dropped spindle combines the spindle , caliper bracket , steering arm and relocated pin , and the stock spindle is just a spindle with stock pin and bolt on caliper bracket and steering arm . I also want to minimize steering arm/tierod end interference so I can utilize more backspacing without having to go too big on wheel diameter . Is there a stock ride height spindle that I can use the CPP 12" slotted rotor on ? Caliper bracket that could be used ? Steering arm that would work ? I know that it's kind of a big order but if I could just find a stock-type spindle that the 12" rotor would bolt to . The bracket could be something that would physically bolt to the caliper , made of plate steel , and could do some modification to, I would prefer to have a straight up bolt on bracket if possible , but I'm not opposed to some fab work if necessary . The steering arms could be stock or aftermarket , bolt on or cast into , just allow the clearance of at least the stock type . Any and all help would be appreciated , Thanks ,Terry